We welcome donations that will enable us to scale up or fast-track our strategies so that we can make a bigger difference to the health of our land and sea country. Donations over $2.00 are tax-deductible.
We maintain, develop and foster long-term community and external partnerships that benefit everyone.
If you are looking for a partner to help you undertake contracts or projects in the region, consider us for:
- environmental monitoring and management; and
- cultural heritage work.
If you are interested in conducting research in the Djelk region, we consider partnering with respected researchers whose initiatives:
- are informed by community input into research design and processes; and
- will provide practical benefits to landowners and djungkay in priority work areas of our region.
Contact us to discuss.
We thank and value the support of the following friends and partners.
Major community partners
Major funders / partners
The Working on Country Program is proudly funded by the Australian Government through the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
- Australian Government’s Department of Immigration & Border Protection (Australian Border Force)
- Australian Government’s Department of Agriculture & Water Resources (North Australian Quarantine Service)
- Northern Territory Government’s Department of Primary Industries and Resources (Fisheries)
- Northern Territory Government’s Department of Environment and Natural Resources Resource
- Aboriginal Areas Protection Authority
- ALFA Ltd
- Darwin Centre for Bushfire Research, Charles Darwin University
- North Australian Indigenous Land and Sea Management Alliance (NAILSMA)
- Northern Land Council
- Crocodile Islands Rangers
- Mimal Rangers
- Wanga Djakamirr Rangers
- Wardekken Rangers
Philanthropists and Trusts
- Crocodylus Park
- Wildlife Harvesting NT & Lagoon Farm