Our Rule Book sets out the composition and responsibilities of our governing board of directors and other regulatory mechanisms to ensure adherence to relevant legislation and transparency and accountability. The Rule Book also sets out how our members can exercise their rights.
Board of directors
Bawinanga is governed by a board of 12 directors that is elected by corporation members every two years. Ten of the directors are members and two are non-members.
- Wesley Campion (Chair)
- Victor Rostron (Deputy Chair)
- Valda Bokmakarray (Secretary)
- Cindy Jinmarabynana
- Marcus Pascoe
- Dion Cooper
- Deborah Wurrkidj (Interim Director)
- Oliver Ankin
- Julius Kernan
- David Jones
- Wally Grimshaw (Non-member Director)
- Graham Paterson (Non-member Director)
Bawinanga enacts policies developed through the leadership of the CEO and the executive team, which includes the managers of each of Bawinanga’s seven divisions.
- Karl Dyason, Chief Executive Officer
- Ingrid Stonhill, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Vicki Stubbs. General Manager, Homelands and Housing
- Michelle Culpitt, General Manager, Arts and Culture
- Ricky Archer, General Manager, Bawinanga Rangers
- Jake Gordon, Manager, Retail Services
- Simon Rodgers, General Manager, Community Services
- Vacant, General Manager, Civil Works and Workshops