Bawinanga is seeking a suitable person to deliver the tucker run services on behalf of Barlmarrk Supermarket.
This role will see you travelling to outstations within the Maningrida region to provide grocery supplies for Aboriginal people residing on their homelands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level of customer service in a culturally appropriate manner
- Communicate positively and appropriately to homelands residents and assist customers with all retail related enquiries
- Ordering, cashing handling and compliance with all BAC Policies & Procedures
- Ensure safety requirements are met, practicing safe driving behaviours, complete vehicle prestarts and travel plans .
To be successful in the position you must have the following
- Experience with previous cash handling / and or retail environments
- Heavy Rigid licence – experience driving heavy vehicle off road and in remote locations
- Physically fit – ability to change tyres and setup / pack up of equipment
- National Police Clearance
To apply for the position please send a copy of your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jake Gordon on 8979 5710. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.