Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you interested in working in a remote Aboriginal coastal community?
Do you have a high level of analytical and administrative skills within the CDP Program? We are one of the largest CDP programs in the country and we are seeking a highly skilled Employment Consultant to work alongside our Employment Services team. You next challenge will require
– Current working experience and knowledge of the Prime Minister and Cabinet funding contract for the Community Development Program
– Ability to prioritise and organise front office arrangements to deliver job plans, client bookings and activity placements
– Demonstrated cultural competency in a remote Aboriginal context, knowledge and understanding of barriers to participation
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to maintain a high level of customer care
– High attention to detail and accuracy and auditing skills to ensure sustainable outcomes
This is a 12 month fixed term appointment with the possibility of further employment.
Please send a cover letter and CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.