The Plumbing tradesperson will be required provide high quality plumbing & Gas fitting services to the Housing & Homelands team in line with legislation, BACs Policies & Procedures
1. Plumbing Trade experience and over 6 years post trade experience
2. Gas fitting qualifications and valid licence
3. Demonstrated experience in the delivery of the plumbing Services in domestic and industrial arenas
4. The ability to assist in the completion of government funding reporting requirements.
5. Experience in establishing and maintaining successful relationships with Stakeholders.
6. Ability to prioritise and implement maintenance planning principles
7. Demonstrated interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively and produce confidential written reports of quality and relevance.
8. Experience in supervising, coordinating, training and motivating staff including apprentices and trainees
9. Sound decision making skills including an analytical approach to problem solving.
10. Current Driver’s Licence and willingness to travel to remote communities.
11. Medical Clearance – Fit for work – undertake physical lifting and other activities
12. Plant/Machine tickets in Backhoe, Forklift, Loader, excavator
13. National Police Clearance
14. First Aid certificate or ability
15. Experience driving a 4WD in offroad conditions
1. Experience working for a community development or not-for-profit organisation.
2. Knowledge / understanding/experience with Aboriginal culture and working with Aboriginal people.
If this sounds like you, please email a copy of your Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org