This role is to deliver a rolling program of painting and decoration of new builds as well as staff housing, office areas, and commercial spaces. The work involves preparation of various types of surfaces and the application of paint by use of spray guns, rollers or brushes
1. Deliver internal and external decoration to an agreed specification, standard and timescale.
2. Ascertain requirements and repair and prepare surfaces prior to painting to avoid defects and maximise life of work
3. Erect and disassemble scaffolding, ladders etc as required.
4. Estimate and ensure correct quantity of paint and supplies are available, prior to commencing projects
5. Manage equipment effectively to minimise potential clean-up
6. General maintenance duties as required
If you are keen on a move to amazing remote location, send CV and Cover note to email@example.com
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.