We are now on the hunt for an inspirational leader to join our team as the Manager – Corporate Services.
You will work closely with the Executive Management team and Divisional Managers to provide high level leadership across all corporate functions to support organisational effectiveness and best practice. A key priority of your role will be to promote the continuous improvement of our systems and processes to ensure optimal support to our organisational sustainability, accountability and performance as we grow.
You are a strategic thinker, you embrace change and are able to work in such an environment. You are able to anticipate and respond to competing priorities and not flounder, under pressure.
Your role will be to ensure service delivery is supported and enabled through provision of suitable facilities, equipment, technology, information, policies and human resources. You are the facilitator of positive relationships between Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporation and a range of external stakeholders and suppliers. Your role is all encompassing and is responsible for our HR, IT, Finance and Administrative functions and the staff, legislation, funding management and key outcomes associated with these areas.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
• Demonstrated experience working at a senior level in a community based not for profit organisation;
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, influence and consult;
• Strong understanding of the strategic, business and cultural requirements of working for an Aboriginal Corporation;
• Demonstrated ability to provide clear and pragmatic leadership within an organisation experiencing significant change and growth, and the ability to tailor leadership styles to your team’s individual requirements;
• The ability to oversee our funding and financial requirements and responsibilities from a holistic perspective;
• Highly developed partnership skills with both internal and external stakeholders; and
• A relevant qualification in Business, HR, Finance or equivalent
To be considered for the role, you must address the key selection criteria found in the attached Position Description on your covering letter.
Ready to live in one of the most un-tapped and beautiful places on earth? Ready to make a difference and keep this part of Australia safe and respected? Get in touch!
Indigenous applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply for this job go to: https://bawinanga.recruitmenthub.com.au
Applications close 21 February 2019