We are looking for an enthusiastic manager for our community services program – including overseeing Money Management and program delivery in employment services, in particular the Australian Government’s Community Development Program (CDP).
This position is responsible for high-level leadership. It operates under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer in accordance with BAC plans, policies, relevant legislation and funding requirements.
Primary responsibilities would include:
* Lead, drive and manage the contractual arrangements entered into with the Australian and Northern Territory Governments to ensure all primary obligations are met and financial returns maximised.
* Using a project management approach drive the implementation, monitoring and reporting of programs and projects within a complex range of cultural, sensitive and challenging work priorities and programs.
* Foster strong partnerships and collaborations with local, Australian and NT government stakeholders to gain reciprocal understanding and ensure legislative and regulatory compliance and ongoing funding.
* Proactively manage, recognise, limit and report on hazards and risks when undertaking emergency responses and any high-risk areas of responsibility in the delivery of social services program.
* Influence key stakeholders, participate and represent the interests of BAC at National Advisory Committees.
* Take a lead role in fostering and developing a work environment that is safe and continually improves its employment and professional development practices, cultural and diversity engagement and implementation of policies and systems.
* Providing timely accurate advice, briefing papers and reports to the CEO and Board as required.
The successful applicant would need relevant tertiary qualifications and significant work experience in this field. A current OCHRE Card, Police Clearance and Current First Aid are essential.
For more information of to apply, go to this link: https://applynow.net.au/jobs/107350-manager-community-services-cdp