Are you an experienced Senior Manager with building, project management or construction experience?
BAC are seeking a suitably qualified General Manager to lead our Housing Infrastructure teams
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Homelands infrastructure maintenance
- Construction services
- Staff housing and building maintenance services
- BAC cleaning business
Essential Criteria includes:
- Proven experience in managing capital works building projects, including assessing project priorities, managing budgets and project delivery
- Significant project management, supervision and coordination of building maintenance projects through internal and external contractors.
- Demonstrated experience working at a senior level in a culturally inclusive workplace using the principles and practices of cultural competence and providing responsive service delivery to community.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of government procurement guidelines and functions.
- Exceptional communication, analytical and problem solving skills including an ability to produce technical documents, specifications, briefing papers and submissions on a range of property matters.
Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders and service providers at all levels on a range of property management functions.
In-depth knowledge of the relevant codes, standards, practices, regulatory and legislative requirements relating to property functions.
- Highly organised and action-oriented in seeking innovative solutions and committed to investigating and recommending better practices to complete tasks
Interested persons can contact Karl Dyason, CEO for a confidential discussion on 08 8979 6555. Applications can be sent to email@example.com.