We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Financial Management Accountant to work for us from Darwin. The role involves providing financial and management accounting services, to support our Maningrida based Corporate team.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Provide a high level of financial services and advice to BAC divisions on behalf of Corporate Services
- Maintenance of the general ledger, including reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of Financial reports and Management Reports and EOM Journals
- Assisting Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Analysing and investigating variances, summarising data, identifying opportunities for improvement and ad hoc projects
- Annual Audit assistance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a someone who has completed (or is near completion) of their CPA. If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.