Your role in this position is to help our job seekers find sustainable employment by developing Compliant Job Plans and referral to WFD activities.
1. Work effectively in a team environment
2. Comply with Workplace Health and Safety regulatory requirements
3. Identify opportunities to improve processes and work practices
4. Develop and maintain positive relationships with all BAC staff and develop good working relationships by delivering appropriate and honest support and/or feedback.
5. Ensure communications are appropriate to BAC employees,community members and partner organisations.
6. Any other duties requested by your supervisor which are within your capabilities.
Basic shared furnished accommodation available. Would suit single or couple.
- Cover Letter
- Any other relevant information
All submissions must be entered before 30/10/2020 to be considered for this position. Please do not submit your application through the fields below – submit via email to email@example.com