Your role in this position is to help our job seekers find sustainable employment by developing Compliant Job Plans and referral to WFD activities.
1. Work effectively in a team environment
2. Comply with Workplace Health and Safety regulatory requirements
3. Identify opportunities to improve processes and work practices
4. Develop and maintain positive relationships with all BAC staff and develop good working relationships by delivering appropriate and honest support and/or feedback.
5. Ensure communications are appropriate to BAC employees, Directors, community members and partner organisations.
6. Any other duties requested by your supervisor which are within your capabilities.
Salary package will be in line with skills, capabilities and experience.
Position description requests and applications must be sent to the Community Services Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include:
- Cover Letter
- Any other relevant information
All submissions must be entered before 2/8/2019 to be considered for this position.
Do not submit your application through the fields below – submit via email to email@example.com