About this role:
This role will supervise the cleaning crew to deliver internal and external cleaning services.
- Supervise a team of cleaning crew on a daily basis to ensure that all cleaning allocated tasks are completed
- Monitor and record daily rosters for the cleaning crew
- Does daily pickup and drop-off of the cleaning crew
- Ensures that all cleaning chemicals, equipment are correctly handled and securely stored away
- Ensures that workplace health and safety requirements are met by the met.
- Create and foster a workplace that encourage and welcomes Indigenous employment and participation in the division .
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ensures communications are appropriate to BAC Employees, Directors, Communities and Stakeholders.
- Any other duties requested by the supervisor which are within the your capabilities.
- Experience managing a small team of cleaners
- Drivers Licence
- Knowledge in cleaning chemicals
- Knowledge in Workplace Health and Safety regulations
- Administration experience – completing relevant documentation
- Ability to work unsupervised and supervise a team
- Ability to undertake physical activity
- Ability to complete tasks within specified timeframe
- Compliance with Workplace Health and Safety regulations
- Experience living and working in remote communities
- Experience and/or knowledge of Aboriginal culture and communities and how they operate.
- Experience working for a community development or not-for-profit organisation.
- $27.16 per hour
- Immediate start
- No accommodation
This is an identified position under section 25 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit your application by emailing your current resume and detailed cover letter addressing the essential selection criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org or see Hannah (HR), BAC Main Office.