Our Road Crew need two support staff for Traffic Control and general Civil Trade Assistant duties over the 6 months of ‘dry season’. One role supports Homelands crew and one role works with the main road team. An HR Licence is desirable.
This is seasonal work with teams working around 40 hours per week.
This position will be responsible for supporting the activities of the Civil Works team under the direction of the Civil Supervisor and accordance with Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporations (BAC) corporate plans, policies, relevant legislation and funding requirements. Duties include:
1. General maintenance of roads in the West Arnhem area
2. Undertake duties in a safe and efficient manner
3. Undertake training where directed
4. Perform traffic control as required
5. Organising and prioritising daily tasks
See Blake Readett at CDP or phone him on 0433 133 356 for further information or if you wish to apply.