This position is to service and assist our jobseekers to find sustainable employment outcomes through developing a Compliant Job Plan and referral to WFD activities.
1. Work effectively in a team environment
2. Adhere to the Workplace Health and Safety regulatory requirements
3. Identify continuous improvement opportunities
4. Develop and maintain positive stakeholder relationships with all BAC staff, and develop sound working relationships through delivering appropriate and honest support and/or feedback.
5. Ensure communications are appropriate to BAC Employees, Directors, Communities, Stakeholders and partner organisations.
6. Any other duties requested by your supervisor which are within your capabilities.