Café and takeaway in the remote Northern Territory town of Maningrida is looking for Allrounders to join their team.
Daily duties include:
– Café/retail service
– Kitchenhand duties and cooking
– Cash, EFTPOS and invoice transactions
– Stocking of drinks fridges, cold-rooms and convenience store areas
– Constant communication between Management Team, Cooks & co-workers
– Cleaning: re-organising and constant tidying of front of house counters, floors, equipment & shelves
– Taking food and catering orders
Applicants must have:
- Barista experience
- Fluent English
- Exceptional customer service
- At least 2-3 years retail or hospitality experience
Hours will vary, but normally around 38 hours per week.
Basic furnished share accommodation is provided free of charge. Weekly electricity fee of $15.00.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org