A café and takeaway in the remote Northern Territory town of Maningrida is looking for All-Rounders to join their team starting May 2020.
Due to border restrictions applicants must already be based in the Northern Territory.
Daily duties include:
– Café/retail service
– Kitchenhand duties and cooking
– Cash, EFTPOS and invoice transactions
– Stocking of drinks fridges, cold-rooms and convenience store areas
– Constant communication between Management Team, Cooks & co-workers
– Cleaning: re-organising and constant tidying of front of house counters, floors, equipment & shelves
– Taking food and catering orders
Applicants must have:
– Fluent English
– Exceptional customer service
– At least 2-3 years retail or hospitality experience
Due to COVID-19, hours will vary but normally up to 38 per week.
Basic furnished share accommodation is provided free of charge. Weekly electricity fee of $10.00.
Please note: There is may be more than one position available so could be suitable for people travelling together.
To apply send your CV and a cover note to email@example.com