We are looking for an amazing office assistant to be on the front desk at Corporate Office. This person would be our main ‘meeter/greeter’, helping with general admin duties and assisting our members with queries. A positive attitude and warm smile are essential in this role. This is a great entry level position.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position will provide administration support to the main office of Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporation, reporting to the Office Manager
1. Under the supervision of the Office Manager provide administrative support for the efficient and effective operation of the front reception and main office.
2. Provide a high level of customer service to visitors and employees attending the reception area
3. Management of incoming and outgoing mail
4. Support all the staff in the office including CEO, Senior Managers, Finance, HR and Liaison personnel.
5. Work effectively in a team environment
6. Adhere to the Workplace Health and Safety regulatory requirements
7. Identify continuous improvement opportunities
8. Develop and maintain positive stakeholder relationships with all BAC staff, and develop sound working relationships through delivering appropriate and honest support and/or feedback.
9. Ensure communications are appropriate to BAC Employees, Community, Stakeholders and partner organisations.
10. Use initiative and be proactive in administration of all office correspondence as required
11. Any other duties requested by your supervisor which are within your capabilities.
If this sounds like you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an expression of interest.